POEMA Kick-off & Recruitment event


My first meeting with POEMA project team…

Undoubtedly, attending the Kick-off Meeting and Recruitment Event of POEMA project on 25th of April 2019 in Paris was a great experience and opportunity for me, it was the opening of my new adventure in academia. A day full of mixed feelings, excitement, curiosity and stress of course. Presentations about the activities planned within the project and the introduction of the ESRs positions by advisors gave me the chance to have a great view of other positions as well. I had a short presentation about my background and academic experiences, and I had a chance to have an individual interview with my advisor Prof. Michal Kocvara and Prof. Michael Stingl. Indeed, it was stressful for me, but a friendly and respectful environment helped me to be confident and express myself better. Thankfully, I seized the opportunity ;).

It is an honour and a privilege to be part of this professional team and work with the greatest professors in the field. Surely, I will try my best to achieve our goals.

I am ready for all the challenges.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POEMA 1st workshop- Florence

Introduction

My First Secondment at FAU